Amazing No-Knead Rolls
Adapted from Lil Luna
1 Tablespoon yeast
¼ cup warm water
½ teaspoon sugar
1 cup warm milk
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup bread flour
3-4 cups bread flour
- Proof the yeast by mixing yeast with the warm water and adding ½ teaspoon of sugar in a small bowl. Set aside until foamy and bubbly.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together warm milk, oil, ½ cup sugar and salt.
- Add 1 cup flour to the mixture and mix well.
- Add eggs and beat until mixture is smooth. Add the yeast mixture and mix again until smooth.
- Add 3-4 cups of flour, and mix until well incorporated. Dough should be sticky. Transfer dough to a separate bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled in size.
- Once doubled, punch down dough and divide in half.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface making a 2, 12-inch circles.
- Brush the dough with melted butter.
- Cut the circles with a pizza cutter into twelve slices.
- Roll the slices from the outer edge, to the inside, making a crescent roll, and place on a greased pan.
- Cover dough and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 375 degrees 15 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Brush with melted butter right out of the oven.